Every New Yorker can get tested!
To find COVID-19 testing locations:
- NYC: The City launched a new map to let New Yorkers know where the closest testing site is; all you need is to do is type in your address here.
- Search "COVID testing near me" on Google Maps to easily find the nearest testing sites.
In addition to getting tested for COVID-19, I encourage ALL New Yorkers to get vaccinated! The last thing we need is for preventable diseases to put a further strain on our health care system.
- The Mayor’s office is reporting that childhood vaccination rates are down 63% — this is incredibly troubling. According to John Hopkins, herd immunity for measles is only reached when 93%-95% of the population is vaccinated.
- The City is offering free vaccines at more than 1,000 NYC facilities and at all Health + Hospitals community health clinics. I encourage you to make an appointment by calling your child’s healthcare provider, or calling 844-NYC-4NYC.
- Find an immunization clinic here.
More on Get Tested
WASHINGTON, DC – Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney (D-NY), Chair of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, today voted with her colleagues to send the American Rescue Plan Act to President Biden for his signature.
The Congresswoman spoke on the floor Wednesday morning, urging all her colleagues to join her in voting to pass the bill. You can read those remarks, as prepared for delivery, here.
NEW YORK, NY - Today, Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney (NY-12) visited the Javits Center to thank the nurses and doctors administering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible New Yorkers. After the visit, Rep. Maloney released the following statement.