Every New Yorker can get tested!
To find COVID-19 testing locations:
- NYC: The City launched a new map to let New Yorkers know where the closest testing site is; all you need is to do is type in your address here.
- Search "COVID testing near me" on Google Maps to easily find the nearest testing sites.
In addition to getting tested for COVID-19, I encourage ALL New Yorkers to get vaccinated! The last thing we need is for preventable diseases to put a further strain on our health care system.
- The Mayor’s office is reporting that childhood vaccination rates are down 63% — this is incredibly troubling. According to John Hopkins, herd immunity for measles is only reached when 93%-95% of the population is vaccinated.
- The City is offering free vaccines at more than 1,000 NYC facilities and at all Health + Hospitals community health clinics. I encourage you to make an appointment by calling your child’s healthcare provider, or calling 844-NYC-4NYC.
- Find an immunization clinic here.
More on Get Tested
NEW YORK, NY - Today, Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney (NY-12) visited the Javits Center to thank the nurses and doctors administering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible New Yorkers. After the visit, Rep. Maloney released the following statement.